How are you doing, Mother dear? April 20, 2013Posted by simarprit in Uncategorized.
1 comment so far
It has been more than 6 years since I saw you last. Time flies away, fortunately memories don’t fade. You have been away, but still you have been there every single day. Your this photograph was taken by Veer in 1986. It shows you exactly the way you were, full of joy and happiness. You had a way to remain focused and find that balance in your life. Always clear in all calls you took or your decisions not to take any call, admirable. We all miss you a lot. Day after tomorrow it is your birth anniversary, you would have been 79 on April 22, 2013. Sometimes, when I sit back with my hand behind my head, I tell myself, you left too early. You were great Mom, way, way ahead of your time.
You taught over 5,000 students and I am in touch with many of them, they all remember you fondly and so do our friends, their wives, children and your neighbors. You were the best Mom!
Mrs. G.K.Saberwal (April 22, 1934 December 15, 2006). Daughter of Sardar Santok Singh Oberoi and Sardarni Ram Kaur Oberoi of Sukho. Sister of Paramjeet Kaur Marwah, Daljit Singh Oberoi, Gurvinder Kaur Sethi, Upminder Pal Singh Oberoi. Wife of Sardar Harcharan Singh. Daughter-in-Law of Captain Kartar Singh and Sardarni Ishar Kaur. Mother of Hermanprit Singh and Simarprit Singh. Mother-in-Law of Binwant Kaur and Harmeen Kaur. Grandmother to Avvalprit Kaur and Gaavya Singh. She had great friends in Jasbir Autny, Swaran Masi, Bir Aunty, Sarita Mam.
Arun Jaitley And Selective Dementia March 16, 2013Posted by simarprit in Uncategorized.
add a comment
India has been dwarfed under “weak” PM: Jaitley
Unfortunately Jaitley Sahib suffers from proverbial selective dementia. Jaitley Sahib was a Minister when Jaswant Singh Ji honorably escorted Mushtaq Zargar, Omar Sheikh and Maulana Masood Azhar to Kandhar, Afghanistan. God Bless India as Mr. Jetley also considers himself to be an ideal PM candidate. Good Evening & have a great Sunday ahead
When my immature wit takes over March 9, 2013Posted by simarprit in Uncategorized.
add a comment
- He is good at hearing, he has heard about mentality
- He is known to be a responsible man, every time he finds a new love he responsibly divorces his previous one.
- Smile is the answer to all stupid questions.
- Good fight can be a good deal too.
- If you are happy and you don’t know it, bang your head.
- It is perception which gets labelled as an experience, to put it mildly.
- Discovering love with boundaries is akin to making sense of Sidhu’s commentary.
- Sometimes it is tough to distinguish between a fowl and a fool.
- Doing nothing between warmup and cool down is super cool.
- When you can do harm to yourself, don’t stop at harming, be done with.