What makes me love a Pizza? January 30, 2016Posted by simarp in : Food , trackback
- Crust: It has to be thin crust. I don’t want to eat a bread or a piece of cake, just because it is called a Pizza.
- Fresh: Everything has to be fresh, except the dough. Nothing canned or processed, even the cheese.
- Hand Tossed: Just roll it and toss it.
- Base: No burnt base please, I don’t eat charcoal, brown is good.
- Dough: At least 72 hours before it goes into oven. Made today, served today dough doesn’t bring in the natural tang, which I love.
- Cheese: Fresh mozzarella.
- Chicken: Marinated with herbs and grilled.
- Tomatoes: Flavorful Husky Cherry Red Tomatoes or any other flavorful tomatoes.
- Basil: At least an inch long fresh basil leaves
- Sauce: No canned or processed. Fresh sauce made with tomatoes, herbs and crushed red chili in Olive oil.
- Red Chili: No flakes, just smoked & baked with the Pizza red chili cuts
Two, three, four 6″ pizzas please, 8″ would also do, but nothing more than 8″ in size.