Management Lessons from Ramayana July 31, 2016Posted by simarp in : Management , add a comment
- Life is about virtue and wisdom.
- Supernatural power is also known as commonsense.
- Sporting and Singing together may invoke jealousy
- Tales do have tail. If the tail piece works, tale works
- It is not about how many friends you’ve, it is about how many of them are wise
- If your years are rolling smoothly, watch out for conspiracies against you.
- Rich abundance of today must encourage giving, today.
- One must not ever forget to tender thanks….
- No one cares to thank a fruit’s skin for the wonder it is, but for protective skin there would’ve been no fruit
Scores more to come….
Defining Compare Infobase May 8, 2016Posted by simarp in : Management , add a comment
How do you define an organization which you are so much part of? Maybe by just writing what the organization stands for – here is a partial list of what CIL stands for.
- 100% meritocracy based entry
- Masala Chai
- 100% performance triggered exits
- Kite Flying on August 15
- Work-life balance
- Rs 15/- Lunch Thali (Unlimited refill)
- No looking over the shoulder
- Parle G within 30 seconds walk
- Mapping Portals, Mapping Products, Mapping Projects
- Cake Cutting Celebrations on last day of the month
- Current, Credible and Consistent
- Leave on January 1
- Google – largest client
- 7:00 PM evening snacks
- Over 30 Million page views per month
- Flexible office time
- Owns Mapsofindia.com
- God forbid, it gets tough for you, CIL stands behind
- Client satisfaction is key to CIL’s being
- Long rope to learn
More to come…