Rajjot – Sunnyvale, CA. Indian Restaurant, Review December 9, 2007Posted by simarprit in Uncategorized.
Tags: Bay Area, Indian, North Indian Food, Parantha, Punjabi Khana, Rajjot, restaurant, Review, Simarprit, Sunnyvale
Where: 1234 S Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, 408 730 5510
Owned by: A Punjabi Family
What do they have: Indian – Indian Food. It is not Americanised Indian. So if a non Indian is having it, he must appreciate that this is Indian, and not what you get at places like Shagun & Amber.
I have over last three visits, tried their following dshes:
- Samosa – Rating 8/10
- Aallo Tikki – Rating 9/10
- Aallo Parantha – Rating 10/10
- Kardhi – Rating 7/10
- Chicken Curry (My friends tried) Rating 7/10
- Gajrela – Gajar Ka Halwa Rating 10/10
- Yellowdaal – Rating 7/10
- Dal Makhani – Rating 7/10
- Chitay (Safed) Chollay (Channa) - Rating 9/10
- Jalebi – Rating 6/10
- Chaul – (Chawal) Rating 7/10
Value for Money: 10/10… You just can’t get any better Indian Food at this price.
Simar’s 2cents: Go for food, closest you can get to truly desi home food in the Bay area.