Management Lessons from Ramayana July 31, 2016Posted by simarp in : Management , add a comment
- Life is about virtue and wisdom.
- Supernatural power is also known as commonsense.
- Sporting and Singing together may invoke jealousy
- Tales do have tail. If the tail piece works, tale works
- It is not about how many friends you’ve, it is about how many of them are wise
- If your years are rolling smoothly, watch out for conspiracies against you.
- Rich abundance of today must encourage giving, today.
- One must not ever forget to tender thanks….
- No one cares to thank a fruit’s skin for the wonder it is, but for protective skin there would’ve been no fruit
Scores more to come….