Blue Ginger – Taj Palace Delhi – Review March 9, 2011Posted by simarprit in Uncategorized.
Tags: Food, Resturant, Review, Vietnamese
add a comment
1. Upscale Vietnamese Restaurant
2. Food: Excellent, I had the only seafood soup on the menu, loved it. Main course of Fish in Hanoi style, Chicken a variety of Satay and sticky rice. I have not had better Vietnamese food in Delhi.
3. Ambiance: Ultra modern, but tight seating for a fine dining restaurant.
4. Service: Horrible, we were let down again and again.
5. Lunch for two with soup, without drinks is about Rs 3,000.00 plus tips